Monday, September 28, 2009

Tell me!

OK, gearing up for some food blogging this week since I don't have a lot going on. I'm sure, just because I said that, I will end up super busy but...

Please leave a comment telling me what types of recipes you would like on here. Desserts, breakfast, crockpot, seasonal, etc.

My baking business is doing fabulously and I have been pondering some fall-type things to do with my regular weekly deliveries...apples and pumpkins come to mind. Fall is my favorite season, too!

I hope you are all doing well!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love a couple of great go-to breakfast casseroles or quiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over night cinnamon rolls and recipes for turkey breast. That's a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crockpot!!! and stuff you can freeze!

    ReplyDelete