Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What happens when you google "what to make for dinner tonight"?

So, not only am I addicted to my kitchen, but I also really love looking at food sites and blogs online and after not having a chance to think about dinner yesterday, I googled "what to make for dinner" hoping for some inspiration.

Through weeklygeekshow.com, I came to a site called Cookthink, where you can type in what you are craving or what foods you happen to have around the house, and it will pull up recipes for you. Awesome!

I did this tonight and ended up making Potato Enchiladas...we'll see how they turn out as I am not-so-patiently waiting for my husband to get home. The oven is pre-heated and as soon as his car pulls in the driveway I will be popping those suckers in the oven...OK so maybe I couldn't wait and they are already in there. I hope he gets home in the next 20 mintues or he might be eating something else. I can smell the yummy sauce and the cheese melting as I type. I may go drool on the window of my oven until I hear the timer go off...

I'll let you know how it goes and if I like them, I will be putting them up here soon. The recipe I found was a little dis-organized, but now that I have the general idea of how to make them, I will be simplifying them. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment